Monday, August 16, 2010

scarlet fever .





freshman `14 - eleven days until move in *

so i've left behind my blogging days for facebook . my mini blog-like statuses have taken over my desire to talk to the people . my roommie actually inspired me to begin creating again - maybe this will be a great outlet especially in school . it'll be more or so like an online journal , or my random perceptions of life itself .

douglass woman ; woman studies && potentially environmental science . .. . or will my original yearn to understand the human mind take back over into psychology . in a way i hope so . i haven't gone school shopping yet - its a very frustrating matter. i would truly like to, and its more than a want - the mere fact its 11 days away , its become a necessity .

but rutgers , this strange place for higher learner . im eager && willing, but nonetheless i'm still timid . leaving behind , well semi-behind, my mommie and my nieces and nephews - the biggest adjustment for me . my mother's cooking . my babies' humor . my RELATIONSHIP . i move in on my 6 month anniversary . i'm used to always having my boyfriend around, its never more than a half hour before we see each other - we can stay on the phone all day and into the early morn of the next day . this is the first relationship that doesnt include pain . there's no sacrifice in loving him . im not saying we're problem free and go through trials && tribulations . but it doesnt hurt to love him . i'm genuinely happy with our relationship , he's my bestfriend . i really adore that . OMG . speaking of which [ that was such an ADHD moment lol ] my bestest friend in the whole world - she's going to howard . our ' dream ' school . we both got in && everything was smooth sailing . but now, i'm going to rutgers - and she's still living out the dream . my bff forreal , the first time i'll be without her . im going to to go crazy x_X - but i guess its apart of growing up.

sooner than later i'll be complaining about writing umpteen page reports about some silly subject - that i just cannot seem to fathom . until then - i'll be on fb .

No comments:

Post a Comment