Friday, May 15, 2009

its mine .


who's world is this !?.

its mine, its mine, its mine !!.

i figure, going through life disappointed in yurself about the outcomes of things regarding other people, is pretty foolish . yu come in this world alone,, &nd yu die alone . no matter who is by yur side when yu transpire into the world beyond us . truly i think,, &nd although i may not abide by this rule- yet- there is no life worth living if yu are just going to live for someone else . yu have to face yurself every single day,, become engulfed inside of yur own thoughts about self,, &nd breakout of yur own self made barrier to life . holding a guard up, does its job,, it lets no one in . now i may sound like im contradicting myself,, but whats the point of going through a whole life &nd not allowing anyone in !?. yu dont have to give yurself away to share yur life with others,, &nd even at times make sacrifices to benefit their wants &nd needs without totally excluding yur own . life is an every lasting lesson to be learn,, &nd thankfully i am still younq &nd at god's mercy have a long life to live still yet to come . eleventh grade . stuck in the middle,, between on yur way to being an adult, to fully becoming a legal adult . [ 6even ) teen . technically 16 yu become a wo/man . 18 yur are legally a grown wo/man . 17 !?. yur translating to that point in life,, where most decisions are not allowed a second chance . we live life for every single day . for the nxt isnt promised . so my life will be lived for me . by me . my own fubu [ for us by us ) . i chose not to live up to anyone's standards, but my own . not my parents, not any teacher, not a peer, not even a lover . . . i will live to be my own person &nd no one will ever take me away from me .

- a m a n i .

No comments:

Post a Comment